1. More Energy The vital energy that runs your body comes from the brain and travels over the nerves. Logic says that if that energy is interfered with, your body will not work at its fullest potential.
2. Clearer Thinking, Concentration, and Memory Your body chemistry determines to a great extent your ability to think, concentrate and remember. Body chemistry is controlled by your nerve system and your nerve system works better without any interference caused by vertebral subluxation.
3. Less Stress How well your body is working will determine to some degree how much adversity you can handle and how much stress you have in your life.
4. A Longer Life All things being equal, you will live longer if you take care of yourself. Part of taking care of yourself is keeping your nerve system free of interference due to vertebral subluxations.
5. More Sleep All sleep is not the same. At different times, we have all awakened refreshed, sluggish, or tired from the same amount of sleep. How well your body is working will determine how much of your sleep is real sleep and not just "down time".
6. Greater Value from Your Exercise Interference in the nerve system keeps the muscles of our body from receiving a full complement of vital life energy and can also affect how efficiently and effectively your respiratory and circulatory systems are working.
7. More Balanced Chemistry The proper balance of your body's chemistry is unique for you. The organs, glands and cells of the body must be working properly to produce just the right amounts at just the right time. Your nerve system is critical in the coordination of that function.
8. More Hours in Your Day The real issue here is not actually the total number of hours but the efficient use of your time If your mind and body are working as well as they possibly can, you will be more efficient.
9. Increased Income Earning Capacity When you are physically, mentally, and emotionally functioning at a higher level, you can work more efficiently and effectively, miss less days of work, and maybe even get a promotion or decide to start a business of your own.
10. Improved Relationships If you were functioning at a higher level and your body chemistry was balanced, perhaps you could better handle the stressors that affect your relationships.
11. Improved Performance With an improved nerve supply, all your performance levels will be elevated. Getting adjusted and doing other healthy things will have a cumulative effect and result in noticeable changes.
12. Better Digestion Why do certain foods affect certain people? If it was truly the food, then it would negatively affect everyone. Often the cause can be traced to the body's inability to handle that food. Interference in the nerve system due to vertebral subluxation, can affect how well the digestive organs of the body function and handle food.
13. Enjoy Life More If you see improvement in the areas above, your life has to be more enjoyable. Even some of the things you do not enjoy now could become more pleasurable and rewarding. Getting adjusted regularly just makes sense!