1. The best use (of course!) for a safety pin is to use it to describe chiropractic to someone.
<<<<=====Here's what that looks like.
Here's what it sounds like:
When your brain is well-connected to the rest of your body through the nervous system your body is in a state of "ease". That's good!
A disrupted or disconnected nervous system, due to misalignment of the spine called subluxation, causes your body to be in a state of "dis-ease". That's bad! When your body is in "dis-ease", you may not have any symptoms, but the organs and tissues of the body aren't working right. If they don't work right long enough, you may one day develop symptoms or be diagnosed with a disease.
Chiropractic adjustments restore the connection and give your body the best chance to function its best.
And here the other four safety pin uses as promised by the title of this blog post.
2. Connect 10 together to use as a bookmark.
3. Use one as a guitar pick.
4. Hook a bunch together to make Christmas tree streamers. (Start collecting those safety pins today!)
5. Keep loose buttons together.
Can you think of any other safety pin uses?
Can you think of any other items I could use to explain chiropractic?